Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Birmingham based client who are adding an Assistant Management Accountant to their ever growing team. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and control accounts
- preparing, reviewing and filing vat returns, CIS returns
- preperation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- setting up new accounts from scratch, dealing with client queries and enquiries
- all aspects of the financial planning and reporting cycles on a weekly and monthly basis
- professional accountancy qualification; part qualified with ongoing progression minimum
- excellent numeracy and organisational skills, with high attention to detail
- advanced excel skills
Out Birmingham based client is within the property sector, the business is in a strong financial position and are keen to get on board new recruits. With a desire to promote within and offer great career progression, our client values their employees.
Salary & Benefits
£28000 - £35000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement