Who we are
At Robert Half we specialise in placing highly skilled professionals with a wide range of companies. Our industry expertise and experienced recruitment consultants can help you find the next opportunity to advance your career.
Credit Controller - Stockport - temporary
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to work closely with a growing and exciting company based in Stockport for a temp role. The company are currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an experienced a Credit Controller who can do the following duties:
- Responsible for cash collections
- Telephoning clients & colleagues on a regular basis to discuss outstanding payments and secure collections;
- Using agreed systems and processes to ensure a consistent approach and a high standard of work while helping the Credit Control Manager to improve processes and overall quality;
- Working as part of the team, providing occasional assistance for busy or absent colleagues and generally demonstrating a cohesive team ethic;
- Determine the most appropriate ways to resolve outstanding accounts and agree payment terms where appropriate;
- Where necessary, and where agreed with the Credit Control Manager, referring the account to our debt recovery litigators;
- Managing the allocated customer ledger and associated client accounts and using skill and judgement to achieve the best results;
- Complying with our professional rules and codes of practice to ensure an ethical approach.
- You will have strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a Credit Control is essential.
- IT literate - advanced Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills as communication is key.
This company is working with Robert Half exclusively and is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to operate within a dynamic finance function based in Stockport. They are looking for someone who has experience across the finance function and can add value to the business. The company is forward thinking and is a great name to put on your CV.
Salary & Benefits
This is a temporary role looking to pay an initial hourly rate of £9.75 for the right person
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement