Senior Accountant - Qualified accountant role within a large independently owned accountancy firm
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are pleased to be working on this Senior Accountant job in Stafford, suitable for an ACCA/ACA/QBE qualified accountant with experience working in a public practice accountancy firm. Due to significant growth, the practice has a requirement for an experienced and proactive accountant, to work in a client facing role within the office.
This Senior Accountant job in Staffordshire represents enormous potential for the right candidate to extend their accounting skills and take on responsibility for a small team, whilst being fully supported by experienced Partners within one of the largest independently owned accounting firms in the region.
The Staffordshire based practice is a large independently owned firm, with a modern working environment and a progressive approach to both their clients and employees. Although they have grown and stature over recent years, they have been careful to maintain a highly personalised high quality service to clients. They are now seeking a client focused Senior Accountant to support them with client delivery.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant / Client Manager are;
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP's & Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Management of a team of; Junior Accountants, Semi Senior Accountants
- Working closely with and reporting directly to the Partners, whilst contributing to the development of the practice
The perfect Senior Accountant/Client Manager will be ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified with a minimum of four years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. Excellent written and interpersonal skills are imperative.
Ideally suited towards an Experienced Semi Senior Accountant looking to develop their career with the responsibility of their own portfolio of clients in the position of Senior Accountant, or an existing Senior Accountant looking to join a public practice where they can reach their full career potential.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your skills, and to contribute towards business change within the practice. The working environment is modern and easily accessible from the Motorway network.
To find out about more Senior Accountant/Client Manager jobs in Staffordshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stafford
- Financial Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stafford
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stafford
- Financial Reporting Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stafford