Corporate Finance Manager
Are you a Corporate Finance Advisor Looking to move in to a Top 10 Firm?
The firm has a leading UK corporate finance team that focus on the combination of technical expertise, intuition and confidence to provide an outstanding service to their clientele, with transactions ranging from £5 million to £150 million. Their advisory team is one of the largest in the region, focused on being on the cutting edge of developing the firms market presence to differentiate themselves in the growing market.
Within this client-facing advisory role you will be supporting clientele throughout the longevity of transactions, provide guidance and support to meet their needs. The role demands an ability to continuously generate new business by establishing a long-lasting relationship between them and the firm. To fully flourish in this role you'll have an in depth knowledge of technical issues, which with your mentoring, junior staff members will be able to solve pro-actively.
- You'll be professionally qualified (ACA or equivalent).
- You'll have a proven track record of working in the Corporate Finance Advisory service field and delivering results whilst working to tight deadlines.
- You will be the first port of call for interpreting, translating and simplifying complex concepts, to staff and clients.
- Experience in managing the priorities of, and advising business and shareholders on strategic planning and M&A activities is fundamental.
- You'll be competent in all aspects of a deal completion, encompassing both acquisitions and sale mandates.
- You'll be experienced in managing more junior members of the team.
Benefits of the role include but are not limited to; a completive salary and the opportunity to shape the success of your team and be an integral part of the firms expanding presence in the corporate finance market.