An International Luxury Retailer are recruiting for an FP&A Manager for their EMEA team. Based in the heart of London, they are growing rapidly and therefore the role is newly created due to growth! They require a commercially minded, and experienced individual, someone hands on and driven with experience in retail or multisite businesses.
* Responsible for the preparation and submission to management of the monthly forecast consolidation
* Liaise with management accountants in London and overseas to ensure the accuracy of all forecasts for inclusion in the consolidation
* Ensure that the foreign exchange calculations for non-UK entities are correctly calculated and updated to current rates in the consolidation
* liaising with the senior management to understand changes in the expected performance of the group
* Circulate the forecast timetable is communicated to senior management and finance in a timely manner to meet month-end deadlines
Annual Budgeting Process
* Assist in the budget process, preparing and issuing the timetable and monitoring progress against this.
* Consolidation the group budget and preparation of group wide analysis to enable the Management Board to challenge the underlying figures.
* Assist in preparing the budget pack including analysis and tables/charts for lender/shareholder presentations alongside internal presentations
Cash Flow Modelling
* Assist with the ongoing development and population of the group cash flow model to ensure that the model remains accurate and robust at all times and allows critical acquisition financing decisions to be taken.
* Assist in developing and improving the functionality and output of the group business model to provide accurate projections for the next 3-5 years
* Maintain the last twelve months section of the management accounts and provide consistent analysis of the actuals to budget
* Responsible for preparation and submission of the Weekly Sales Reports in accordance with weekly deadlines
* Provide insightful commentary relating to the pacing of sales based on the reports and identify any areas of under/over performance.
* Prepare key presentations to the management board, lenders and shareholders
* Prepare event / portfolio analysis as requested to identify trends, risks, opportunities and provide recommendations
* Prepare analysis of expenditure type by event across the group to highlight areas of opportunity for savings
* Review group and individual store profitability in order to be able to knowledgeably advise and challenge the senior operations teams
* Prepare cashflow analysis by stores
* Assist in providing ad hoc financial analysis as required in relation to acquisitions
* Potentially support M&A target modelling
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement