Audit / Accounts Manager
Practice Audit / Accounts Manager - Milton Keynes, ACA / ACCA Qualified up to£50K
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding independent firm with an excellent reputation in the business community and for the training and development of staff through to qualification and post qualification.
Opportunities do exist for long term career progression through both expansion and succession planning.
About the role:
- A challenging opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA in a management role with full responsibility for a portfolio of Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships; combining audit, accounts and taxation requirements.
Suitable for a technically strong candidate, confident in managing clients and staff and with an interest in Practice development for the longer term. Your client responsibilities will be extensive as the main point of contact and will include billing management.
You will be a qualified ACA/ACCA with a Practice background and experience in all the core areas, including Corporate Tax and with an awareness of Personal Taxation.
- ACA / ACCA qualified with a Public Practice background.
- Practice experience dealing with owner managed businesses with strong audit experience and the ability to manage clients and staff.
- A working knowledge of the various taxes involved in dealing with owner managed businesses.
- Experience in business development and networking would be useful but not essential.