Accounts Payable Senior
Robert Half are working exclusively with a growing business based in central Southampton for an Accounts Payable Senior to support the Accounts Payable Manager and looking after of 4 people.
- Training and development of up to 4 direct reports including annual appraisals and 1:1's
- Set-up and import of payments to suppliers, in-line within agreed payment terms
- Resolving supplier queries by phone, email or face to face meetings
- Liaising with internal stakeholders within the business to resolve ongoing issues
- Full supplier account reconciliations for our key suppliers where needed and ensure reconciliations are being carried out on a timely basis within the team
- Ensure payments are processed accurately and as per timescales within the team/company
- Processing of invoicing and monthly discounts
- Oversee the Accounts Payable Inbox ensuring queries are answered in a timely manner
- Assist team with queries and finding resolutions on a daily basis
- Provide cover for the other Purchase Ledger Senior whilst away from the business
- To support the Accounts Payable Supervisor on a day to day basis
- Challenge the team and business over time/ problems and integrating acquisitions into the business
- Resolve on stop queries
- Lead Team meetings to set the daily/ weekly objectives
- Liaise and rectify any System issues
You will ideally be AAT qualified, though not essential. Accounts Payable/ Purchase ledger experience is a necessity. You will have experience in supervising/coaching team member and looking for a move upwards, or already a supervisor.
My Client are a growing UK business who pride themselves on impeccable service to their . A close relationship to employees is hugely important to my client and they are keen to develop and up skill employees. This is a fun, busy and engaging open plan environment.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £24k plus FREE onsite parking and contributory pension scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement