We have an amazing new opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a leading, world-renowned organisation based in South Oxfordshire. In this role, you will be supporting the finance team in developing an effective and strong finance function.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Closing month end and reporting for internal and external use
- Reconciling accounts
- Preparing deferral schedules
- Carry out analysis on cost reduction opportunities and new contracts
- In depth analysis of the business to introduce financial improvements
- Prepare templates for completing the monthly reporting and forecasting process and completing statutory, tax and other analyses
- Lead Finance user of Microsoft Dynamics AX, including the maintenance of delegated authority levels in the system
- Work with the Business Partner to capture commentary on month end packs, working cross functionally where necessary to gain a full understanding of the management information
To be successful in this role you must have demonstrable experience of having worked in a similar role and you will have a strong understanding of financial reporting. You will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) - you will need to explain finance processes to non-finance staff, and you will be able to build strong working relationships. You will be confident in your abilities and you will have a pragmatic approach to problems. It is essential that you are an advance Excel user and it would be desirable if you are experienced in using Microsoft AX.
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free on-site gym
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare and Travel Insurance
Our client is a flexible, forward thinking organisation who value their employees and strive for quality in everything they do.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
More searches like this
- Financial Accountant Automotive/Aerospace Qualified by Experience jobs in Oxfordshire
- Financial Controller Automotive/Aerospace Qualified by Experience jobs in Oxfordshire
- Financial Analyst Automotive/Aerospace Qualified by Experience jobs in Oxfordshire
- Financial Planning & Analysis Automotive/Aerospace Qualified by Experience jobs in Oxfordshire
- Financial Reporting Automotive/Aerospace Qualified by Experience jobs in Oxfordshire