The role is working as part of a highly successful Accountancy Practice with an excellent record of staff retention and employee satisfaction
As a Payroll Specialist, your main job role is going to be to support clients through the effective and accurate delivery of a Payroll service delivered by the companies Payroll Bureau which they provide on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis to a number of clients in the area.
- To help maintain and improve quality standards.
- Assist with urgent payroll processing from other team member's allocation.
- To reconcile and to resolve any issues with reference to both the client and to the internal Business Services Team
- To process accurate and efficient client payroll assignments
- To manage the client electronic payments and transfer process.
- To clear routine client queries from both clients and internally within the team
- To provide excellent client service, help develop and maintain client relationships, and reinforce the premium payroll service that is offered to our clients.
- 2 years supporting experience, preferably within a practice environment
- Previous proven skills and experience in computerised payroll processing.
- Demonstrate satisfactory PAYE knowledge, including undertaking manual PAYE calculations.
- Demonstrate a high standard of competence in processing routine payroll assignments.
- Previous proven skills and experience in computerised and manual accounts processing and reconciliation to trial balance
The position of Payroll Specialist is offering a very competitive salary along with great benefits.