Finance Manager - part time
Rarely do opportunities of this nature appear on the market; part time, commercially geared role at the forefront of driving effective decision making at a senior level.
Truly innovative and renowned employer of choice in Nottingham, offering a rewarding, commercially charged role on a 3 day per week basis.
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycle.
- Lead the finance and business partnering activities for an Academic School within the College;
- Provide financial advice and management information to the Dean and all stakeholders within the School;
- Support and deputise for the Finance Business Partner in ensuring that the College & Professional Services meet their financial objectives
- Undertake ad hoc projects and other related duties as required.
You will be commercially aware with a proven track record in dealing with and influencing stakeholders, presenting complex financial information to all levels of management and have excellent team working skills. You should be able to demonstrate an ability to challenge accepted assumptions and deliver a first-class customer service.
37-40k pro-rata plus generous holidays and benefits