**Busines Services Manager**
A great opportunity for experienced and dedicated ACA or ACCA Business Services accountant to join an exciting accountancy firm in London. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established firm in a role which will offer the successful candidate a position with an excellent level of responsibility and plenty of client interaction.
Client relationships and great service are critical to our success and by promoting a personal, supportive and practice environment, we can deliver advice of the highest standard.
- Assisting the head of the department in day to day management of the team and clients
- Managing your own portfolio of clients from a variety of industries to include the preparation of management accounts
- Reviewing VAT returns and overseeing the coordination of returns from more junior team members
- Liaising with HMRC
- Strong academic background to include Degree level graduates and qualified to an ACA or ACCA level
- Experience within a business services team ideally at a Supervisor or Manager level
- Excellent understanding of Work flows, internal processes and IT
- Xero and Sage experience
- An ability to analyse and interpret data
- An ability to work and meet deadlines
- You will need to be client facing
If this role is suitable for you please apply or contact Evelina at AJ Chambers