To be responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of payroll within set budgets and timescales. Also to assist clients to deal with their payroll compliance obligations.
Our Client are a leading local Chartered Accountancy practice based in Gloucestershire, who are continually growing and increasing their client base. Hence the reason for this role. They offer a very supportive working environment and are a very friendly firm to work for who are leading from the front with technology.
The key accountabilities & deliverables of this Payroll Administrator role based in Gloucestershire are:
- Process payroll for clients based on Sage Payroll within deadlines.
- Dealing with Auto Enrolment Compliance
- Deal with day to day payroll issues and queries
- Communicate with clients to obtain records and provide explanations in respect of payroll queries.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of PAYE, NI and employment issues in common situations.
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues
- Identify specialist areas of technical knowledge for future development.
- Comply with the Firm's CPD requirements.
- Complete Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns where relevant.
- Accurate payroll, CIS and pension deductions prepared in a timely manner.
- Understands and applies the Firms' policies and quality standards.
- Achievement of personal performance objectives as agreed at PDR meeting.
For candidates applying for this Payroll Administrator role based in Gloucestershire require the following experience:
- Open to continual learning
- Good communication skills
- Working with and respecting others.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Outgoing and confident approach, ability to use own initiative.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Firms' policies and quality standards.
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial and payroll matters.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Practise software, primarily Sage Payroll.
- Good IT skills in Excel, Word, Sage, and the Internet.
Very Competitive Salary
Excellent Benefits Package
Supportive environment to progress your career
On site parking