Corporate Finance Associate
Corporate Finance Associate - Northampton
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Corporate Finance (CF)?
We are recruiting for something a bit different which will appeal to a qualified accountant looking for a fresh challenge. It is with a CF Boutique at Associate level supporting the Partners where you will develop your own skills so you too can progress to become a Partner.
The firm is interested in recruiting a qualified accountant with commercial flair and analytical skills. You don't need to already have CF experience, as an Associate you will assist the Partner with the project management for each deal process; the preparation of financial models and the creation of business plans.
Aside from the technical ability and a commercial approach you will have strong people management skills and enjoy the autonomy you will be given in attracting investors and ensuring a high level of risk management throughout.
Remuneration is based on success with a basic of £40K plus commission which will continue to increase as you progress to become a Partner rising to in excess of £100K after 2 years. There is no upper limit imposed on earnings.
The successful applicant will either:
· Be a qualified Accountant; ACA, ACCA or CIMA and have worked in CF but also have a broader experience of working in business outside CF.
· Or.. will have no direct corporate finance experience, but have had a more commercial role in industry and have an awareness of Mergers & Acquisitions.
· Or...have no corporate finance experience at all, but is entrepreneurial and fulfils the rest of the criteria.
Key Characteristic Requirements:
· Qualified Accountant (essential) looking for a long term career opportunity
· Experience in preparing forecasts and analytical reports
· Creative – good problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Good project management skills – able to prioritise and change priorities at short notice
· Attention to detail, but have the ability to not get ‘bogged down’ in the process
If Corporate Finance appeals to you and you enjoy the autonomy and responsibility this type of opportunity offers then please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further.