Purchase Ledger Clerk - 3-6 Months Contract
Temporary to Permanent Role
On the job training provided - good prospects for progression
About Our Client
My client is a well known name within the industry and continues to be a well established organisation based in the Reading area. They are renowned for taking care of their employees and providing fantastic long term development opportunities.
The role will be predominantly supporting the accounts payable team with end to end purchase ledger duties including:
- Matching invoices
- Raising PO numbers
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Payment runs
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have some experience working within a finance department, preferably within accounts payable
- Be able to work with large volumes of invoices and keep to deadlines
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have good to intermediate excel skills and be able to pick up new systems quickly.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate and will be considered for the permanent role within the business after 3 months.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement