Assistant Reporting Accountant
Robert Half are working with a large blue chip organisation based in Southampton looking for an Assistant Reporting Accountant to support the Reporting Accountant.
A varied role looking for someone to support the Reporting accountant with month end and quarterly accounting and reporting processes:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of budgets
- Preparation of statutory accounts to UK GAAP
- Preparation of local and parent company audits
- Inter-company Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- An Analysis of monthly working capital and operation cash performance
- Year end audit reporting, tax reporting and group reporting
- Preparation of Office of National statistics returns
You will ideally be AAT qualified with experience statutory and management accounting. AAT and then qualified by experience or AA qualified looking to study/ or part qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA are all profiles considered for this role.
You will also ideally have knowledge of UK GAAP or IFRS, though not essential.
Robert Half are supporting a leading engineering support services organisation offering huge career opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £33,000 plus study support, pension, on site car park, canteen and much more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement