ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT £20,000 - £25,000
Robert Half are working exclusively with a multi-divisional events/artist management company in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with experience and passion for the events and music industry, specifically in regards to festivals, that is looking to develop a career in Finance!
This role would suit a Finance graduate with either a placement year, or some experience in accounting- or anyone looking to gain broader experience in a role as full training will be offered on all aspects of the role including management accounts! No previous experience is necessary in management accounts but an understanding would be an advantage!
Ultimately, you will responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in producing all of the accounts for the entire business - this will include producing the management accounts, assisting with budgeting and creating reports.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A passion for music, events and/or festivals with some previous work experience that can relate
- Previous experience of working in finance for a small SME
- A real interest in developing a career within Finance
- Vast exposure to full accountant duties
- £20,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Free events and festival tickets
- Study support for the right candidate
- Full training provided
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.