Credit Controller (entry level)
There is an opportunity to join an experienced Credit Control department within the head office.
This is a junior role with room to progress throughout the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for credit control of the groups finance function
The position has been created to help facilitate the collection of debts owed to the company, maximising profit and reducing DSO,
This role would suit someone who has had relative exposure to accounting and financial matters who has interest in becoming an experienced Credit Controller an exposure to who has some exposure to accounting matters but who is keen to specialise in a career in credit
The successful candidate will:
- Keep accurate records of customer contacts
- Successfully allocate payments in accordance with customer remits.
- Liaise with the sales team to help resolve outstanding queries.
- Monitor and maintain credit limits for debtor accounts
- Assist with sales ledger duties within the team.
Have autonomy, being able to work as an individual without supervision.
- Required skills/experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of credit control
- High attention to detail
- Excel and Word â€" to a business level
- Ability to work with and understand different finance software programs
- Professional and polite phone manner
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.