Assistant Management Accountant
Due to a period of growth a business in Luton are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a Permanent basis. As Assistant Management Accountant based in Luton you will receive a salary of up to £35000 as well company specific benefits including health-care and annual bonus.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will:
- Assist with the production of the P&L and Balance sheet
- Production of monthly management reports
- Assist with the completion of monthly, quarterly and annual analysis
- Maintain the weekly and monthly cash flow
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Provide transactional accounting cover when required
- Assist with the budgets and forecasting of the business on a weekly and monthly basis
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have worked in a similar role
- Be driven and motivated to progress within an organisation
- Have strong Excel skills being able to work to V-Lookup and Pivot Table level
- Ideally be studying towards a Financial Qualification
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
As a market leading business within Luton the organisation are experiencing a period of growth and development, resulting in them requiring the services of a Permanent Assistant Management Accountant. The business have a strong reputation for progressing staff from within the business and developing them both personally and also from an employment perspective.
Salary & Benefits
You will receive a salary of up to £35000 per year as well as fantastic company specific benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.