Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a major FMCG client at their European HQ in Warwickshire.
This is an exciting time to join such a prestigious organisation, who have experienced a successful 2017 to date. You will be tasked with supporting the regional hubs with reporting on and challenging their performance - liaising with senior stakeholders throughout Europe and helping the business achieve their growth targets.
Duties will include:
- Production of KPI packs and consolidation of key reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering with senior sales staff - driving business performance and consulting on stratiegic change within the region
- Holding P&L reviews with regional leadership
- Building and developing key reports
- Lead ad hoc projects
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be:
- Ideally qualified or close to qualification
- Strong Excel skill
- Confident communicator with ambitions to progress within a dynamic environment
- Keen to take ownership of own reports/numbers and be a problem solver
Our client is part of a multinational corporation with offices across the globe. You will be working within a high performing site in Warwickshire and have lots of opportunities for progression within the UK and overseas.
Salary & Benefits
A base salary of £40,000 - £50,000 is offered + benefits. Possibility of flexible working hours considered on a case by case basis.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.