Credit Control Clerk
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on a temporary basis for a minimum of 4 months. In this role you will be responsible for:
Situated in Pontypool my client have a large finance function and are looking for an experienced Credit Controller
- Updating an Aged Debtors and Cash Flow Report on Excel
- Chasing overdue debt by telephone and email
- Running a Daily Customer Contact Report and making calls or sending emails to chase overdue debts.
- Reconciling and resolving queries on major accounts.
- Update customer accounts with details of calls made noting promised payments dates and follow up action so that all accounts were covered.
- Establishing excel spreadsheets for each major customer to track progress
- Ongoing liaison with the sales team regarding customer accounts
You will need to have vast Credit Control experience and be able to start immediately
Hourly rate £10 per hour plus holiday pay
Please contact me if this is of interest at
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.