Interim Credit Risk Manager
Robert Half Management Resources are currently in partnership with a rapidly expanding Financial Services company based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Commercial Credit Risk Manager.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Ensuring risks are managed in accordance with approved guidelines.
- Managing the Risk strategy for the business's Commercial products.
- Taking ownership of Credit Risk criteria and models.
- From a risk perspective manage the commercial lending portfolio.
- Lead multiple projects with credit bureaus and regulators.
This ideal person will be a self-starter and will be able to work autonomously in an innovative, fast moving and entrepreneurial environment. Prior experience of managing a function within credit risk is essential.
On offer is a day rate of up to £450 with interview this week.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me your CV profile and we will contact you as soon as possible should your details be of interest.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.