Purchase Ledger Clerk
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Purchase Ledger to join a manufacturing company in central Bath. you will report directly to the financial controller and it is preferred that you have purchase ledger experience. There will also be opportunities to gain experience in other accounting responsibilities on an ad-hoc basis during busy periods such as month end.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Invoice matching of purchase invoices/credits.
- Banking and keying cheques received in the post
- Processing and keying PDQ payments
- Provide up-to-date information for TPR debt report
- Liaising with the midlands based credit control team
- daily reconciliation of till and PDQ accounts
- Cashier covered when required
- Assisting with month end duties on ad-hoc basis at busy periods
Essential Attributes, Skills & Experience of the Role Holder:
- Experience in Account Payable
- Familiar with financial software packages
- Organised & tidy.
- Accurate, with an eye for detail.
- Other benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.