Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a FTSE listed publisher based in Central London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300-350 p.d.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end reporting and analysis, assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly close
- Budget management, advertising and consumer promotion budget management including planning, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Business partnering with the marketing team
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Management accounting experience in a listed organisation is highly desirable, but not a must have, and straight from practice candidates would also be considered. This role offers the opportunity to join a leading multinational publishing company. They have a historic legacy, and are generally regarded as market-leaders within the education space in particular.
Salary & Benefits
- Easily accessible Central London location. Walking distance from Waterloo.
- As well as the day rate of £300-350 per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.