Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Accounts Payable Supervisor £25,000 - £27,000
Working with a highly reputable company based in Yatton, Robert Half are partnering exclusively to secure an Account Payable Supervisor.
This role will challenge the post holder to develop strong AP control and improve current process with regards to suppliers and query management.
Responsibility to then hire, retain and develop strong transactional staff will take precedent.
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Ownership of bi-monthly supplier payment runs in multiple currencies
- Answer queries from suppliers and set up new supplier accounts.
- Reconcile the AP accounts at month end.
- Processing and managing staff cash and credit card expenses
- Manage petty cash and post related journals.
- Work closely with purchase ledger clerk to prioritise tasks and manage workload
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provide weekly expenditure forecast for cash forecasting purposes.
- Support lean activities within the finance function and wider business to eliminate non-value add tasks
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably required by the Company.
- All employees have a personal responsibility for their own health and safety and for that of others who may be affected by their actions and behaviour.
- All employees will comply with the Company's arrangements for health, safety and environmental protection.
Indicative Performance Measures
- Suppliers paid in line with OI terms & conditions
- All invoices processed accurately and in a timely manner and in correct reporting period
- Seen as the main point of contact for invoice queries within the business
- £25,000 - £27,000
- Study Support (If wanted)
- 25 days holiday
- Great Pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.