Robert Half are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a Legal company in Central Bath, you will be reporting directly to the finance manager within a friendly medium sized team.
- Working in a small team and providing a consistent, polite and customer focused service to our customers at all times
- Check and Post electronic posting slips which have been completed by Customers
- Check and Input supplier invoices emailed by Customers
- Complete and interpret Office/Client/Deposit bank reconciliations
- Produce and interpret reports for Customers
- Liaise with customers using Email/Telephone/Internal support system
- Assisting with the month end process and helping to run month end reports and also VAT reports when required.
- Experience working in a front line legal accounts environment for minimum of 2 years
- Fully conversant with double entry book keeping
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft software
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be an active listener and possess clear, articulate verbal and written ability
- A confident and assertive individual who will be able to appreciate the needs of our customers, whilst balancing the pressure of a high volume posting environment.
Salary + Benefits
- Normal Office Hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.