Audit & Accounts Senior | London | Top 100 firm
AJ Chambers are currently looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior on behalf of a well renowned top 100 practice of Accountants. They typically aim to promote from within and are interested in speaking with Audit Seniors and Audit Semi-Seniors looking for career progression over the next 12-18 months.
This practice has excellent staff retention, they promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- Full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio.
- Responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £20m and £100m.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- Exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.