Semi Senior Accountant - Top 20 Practice
Are you looking to progress your career at one of the top accountancy firms in the world?
We are currently seeking an Accounts Semi Senior on behalf of an established Top 20 accountancy practice in Bedford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading firm.
- Producing accounts for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs).
- Presenting the Accounts Manager with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries.
- Drafting accounts packages (disclosures/letters/minutes/certificates etc.).
- Clearing review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
- Drafting client letters.
- Preparing VAT Returns.
- Qualified/Studying ACA/ACCA.
- Accounts preparation experience gained in practice.
- First class communication skills and ability to liaise and form relationships with clients.
- Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial.
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Iris, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare.
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers