Robert Half are currently working with a fantastic company based in Reading who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. Salary paying up to £28k. This is a sole role, offering the successful candidate development in a growing business.
The Credit Controller needs to be a team player with a good work ethic. You need to be adaptable and personable with a confident telephone manner. Previous experience in a similar role is essential. Your duties will include:
- Calling customers on a regular basis to collect outstanding payments
- Resolving queries with internal managers and customers
- Allocation of payments
- Credit checking and opening new accounts
- Highlighting any customers who pose a credit risk to the business as appropriate
- Support the finance team and management as required
This established business offers the right candidate an excellent working environment and a varied role.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is paying up to £28k plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.