Interim Data Quality Analyst
Robert Half Management Resources are currently in partnership with a well-known organisation in Leicestershire who are looking for an Interim Data Quality Analyst. This is a key role where you will own the creation and entry of master data into AX to cover key fields for suppliers and customers.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring a high quality and accuracy of data entry via manual methods or using data migration tools
- Feeding back anomalous data to the sites and ensuring best practice of master data convention
- Maintenance of the master data creation forms where lists are used to ensure drop downs in the form are in sync
- Assist in devising KPI's to track, trace and monitor requests
- Input into data policies and governance for the group
The ideal candidate will have extensive data, SQL and Microsoft Excel experience with an immediate or one week availability.
Salary and Benefits
This contract is a minimum of 6 months with a day rate of up to £300.
If you are interested please send me your CV and should your experience be suitable I will be in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.