Robert Half Finance and Accounting are proud to be working with an exciting, growing company based in Stockport who are looking to make a new addition to their team to look after their Credit Control and Finance duties on a part time bases
- Maintaining and developing colleague and client relationships (including overseas agents, carriers, sub-contractors and suppliers) in order to build positive relationships.
- Communicate within the team, supporting others where necessary and sharing information with others.
- Administration of the debtors system to ensure that deadlines are met, late payments are chased and suppliers and customers pay on time.
- Foreign currency transactions
- Banking into multiple bank accounts
- Maintaining records of accounts payable and receivable
- Understanding customer demands and expectations in line with the ethos of 100% customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a finance department is ideal
- Experience of Sage 50 is essential
- You have a proactive attitude and a 'can-do' mentality with a want to develop new skills
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Salary and Benefits
- 17,000 - £20,000 pro rata
- 20-25 hours p/w, flexible
This is an all-round hands on role and would suit a candidate who is excited by the challenge or working for an up and coming company.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.