Purchase Ledger Clerk
Amazing company to work for! This company located in South Derby are looking for a Temporary Purchase Ledger to join their Finance team and support the purchase ledger team. Great development opportunity for an individual looking for a business who are part of an international group to grow their career. The Purchase Ledger will report into the Purchase Ledger Manager and support with coding invoices, reconciling supplier statements, BACS and send out remittances. To be successful, you will have extensive experience with Sage Line 50.
- Ensure accurate coding of all invoices and credits paying particular attention to the correct accounting treatment
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve differences
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders
- Obtain invoice authorisation in line with authorisation limits issued by the Finance Director
- Maintain and keep up to date Excel/CSV upload templates for invoice/credit input
- Prepare weekly BACS payment runs in line with supplier payment terms
- Send out remittances advice
- Ensure that purchase order log is maintained with all relevant invoice information
- Keep up to date with any changes in HMRC VAT regulations
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 years Purchase Ledger experience who has a strong track record of working within a similar role and sound knowledge of accounting processes. You will need to have worked with Sage Line 50.
This exciting company has announced a multi-million pound investment and modernisation programme to restructure its wholesale business and are looking for hungry and passionate candidates who want to join a dynamic business environment.
Salary & Benefits
The Purchase Ledger will come with the following benefits:
- Parking on site
- Great company to expand your technical skill set
- Brilliant working environment
- £8-£10 per hour
Other roles you consider:
- Credit control
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.