Revenue Lead Analyst
Responsible for reporting a robust set of monthly financial results including reconciliation of the systems and balance sheets.
Responsible for improving and streamlining processes and conveying complex information clearly and concisely to stakeholders.
A household name Telecommunications company, well regarded as one of the top employers in the Thames Valley.
- Monthly reporting of revenue and COS - as a single point of contact within Finance Operations
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and non-financial reporting for Fixed Line Voice including the reconciliation and controls aligning the Interconnect billing systems with the financial reporting systems.
- Month end reporting - manage system outputs and finance processes to ensure a timely month end close. Ensure key month on month product movements are understood. Ensure correct COS allocations across Fixed products through the maintenance and reconciliation of standard costs and actual costs.
- Analyse and report underlying product trends
- Review of balance sheets including the identification of risks and opportunities, recommend appropriate action plans and balance sheet forecasting
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and promote a highly controlled environment
- Be able to communicate results to stakeholders in the business, both inside and outside finance
- Work with the business to resolve billing/commercial queries
- Encourage and drive a continuous process improvement culture to create further efficiencies within the team in order to meet challenging objectives.
Competitive salary and benefits, dependant on experience