Credit Control Clerk
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a temporary Credit Control Clerk to support a fast growing FMCG business in Farnborough. The role is being offered on an ongoing temporary basis.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit a self-starting credit controller to join a high performing finance team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits
- Reduce number of overdue debtors and debtor days
- Maintain customer credit limits
- Allocate cash received to reflect true position of debtors
- You will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers
- Setting up and manage accounts on the system and carry our credit checks
- Responsible for meeting monthly targets whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
The successful credit controller will have had 2 years' experience within a Credit Control environment. It would be preferred if this experience included dealing with high volumes and demonstrating a clear understanding of prioritising the ledger. You must be able to work well in a team environment as you will be part of a large and established team.
The role is based in the company's light and open planned offices in Farnborough which include a staff relaxation area. Working exclusively with Robert Half the company has experienced a recent acceleration in growth. This company is a market leading FMCG business.
Salary and Benefits
£15 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.