Senior Internal Audit Manager
My client is looking for an experienced internal auditor who is looking for an opportunity to impact the strategic direction of the assurance team.
They are a listed business in the Yorkshire region looking to expand their high calibre internal audit team. My client is currently going through an exciting period of change and embarking on a number of change initiatives that further improve their customer offer.
- A focus on continuous improvement plan for their skill set
- Help the business in the oversight needed on critical suppliers including liaising with Legal and procurement.
- Manage the development of our data protection response in line with Group's guidance and ensure its ongoing compliance
- Establishing the assurance framework for data protection.
- Your team will also be responsible for ensuring the completion of data protection audits where required.
- Other areas include:
- You will with your team develop the end to end policy governance process and ensure its on-going monitoring.
- Ensure that a robust process exists to ensure compliance with regulations
- Feed back to local risk and compliance committees any material issues that requires management attention
- They are therefore looking for someone to help ensure that they continue to 'run' the business in an effective and compliant manner whilst also helping shape the new business processes in response to the regulatory changes required.
- A key part of this role is to help develop and deliver change programmes
- They are seeking a commercially astute, pragmatic first line assurance individual that thrives on change and challenging the status quo.
- Responsibilities include on-going data protection compliance, supplier oversight.
- ACA Qualified or relevant professional qualification
- Experience within internal audit department
- Ideally degree educated (minimum 2.1 degree)
- Ability to plan own work and motivate others to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to present complex issues in a simple and engaging manner
- Strong analytic skills, independence of mind, and organisational abilities
- Professional, confident & a 'can-do' approach
Excellent career opportunities within the organisation
Excellent package & benefits on offer