Cloud Bookkeeper - Leading Firm
Are you an experienced Cloud Accounting Bookkeeper?
This role offers substantial opportunities to progress within a forward-looking firm based in East London. The successful candidate will be predominantly using Cloud Accounting software to perform the client’s workload.
- Managing their own portfolio of clients
- Preparation of management accounts, including reconciled balance sheet accounts etc.
- Bookkeeping duties; sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Accounts preparation for a variety of clients including partnerships and limited companies
- Liaising and visiting clients, when necessary
- Preparation of VAT returns
The ideal candidate:
- 4-5+ Years’ experience within a practice environment
- Competent using Cloud Accounting software
- Ability to work well as a team as well as individually
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relations with clients
If you’d like any further information, apply directly or contact Connor Shuff at AJ Chambers