This will include managing accurate monthly recording and reporting of revenue, input in to monthly forecasts and delivering the budget and business planning process.
This role will involve:
- Circulation of timely & accurate Global revenue information (Print/eBooks/rights revenue)
- Revenue forecasting in Adaptive software system working with the sales teams to highlight opportunity areas and minimise risks for month end reporting
- Support FP&A Manager (Revenue) to deliver key business sales reports in a timely manner – GSR/DSR/eBook on-line sales report/rights invoicing analysis
- Developing new & insightful financial revenue metrics/reporting for the sales teams and wider business teams in order to drive more effective decision making
- Ongoing review with the SSCs of key balance sheet accounts – AR/DSO statistical analysis/returns provisions
- Regular communication with SSC’s to ensure accurate and timely recording of eBook invoicing
- Establishing procedures with US & UK Rights team to ensure revenue recognised in appropriate periods
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with sales teams (UK/US/ROW)
To be successful the ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Financial reporting
- Financial forecasting/budgeting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent spreadsheet skills working with large data sets
- Database management
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting concepts – revenue recognition
- Strong team player
- Commercial and customer focus
This position is based at our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire.
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum, a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.