Practice ACA / ACCA Part -Qualified Accounts Senior - Bedfordshire c£25K - £30K
Opportunity for an ACA / ACCA part qualified accountant to join an established Bedfordshire accountancy Practice in an Audit / Accounts Senior role supporting the Managers and Partner, dealing with the audit, accounts and tax compliance requirements for SMEs.
About the Role:
An opportunity to join a successful and growing firm dealing with the varied requirements for owner managed businesses. The firm is keen to recruit for the long term and where required will provide study support to complete your professional qualification.
The role itself will combine staff management with considerable client contact and is offering a role with a high level of responsibility and autonomy.
The successful applicant will ideally have current general practice experience within audit, accountancy and tax and will either be an ACA/ACCA finalist or recently qualified and keen to move to a firm offering long term progression.
- Ideally 2 - 4 years Practice experience in audit, accountancy and tax dealing with owner managed businesses.
- Experience working in a team environment and being prepared to take control of assignments.
- Audit experience would be beneficial and a bonus if you have experience in planning and leading audit assignments. Though audit is not a dominant feature, this experience is essential for the successful performance of the role.
- Experience in dealing with clients directly.
- Ambition - looking to qualify and to progress to manager level and beyond.
Please click on the apply button to register your interest in this opportunity. Practice Accounts Senior c£25K - £30K
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Biggleswade
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Biggleswade
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Biggleswade
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Biggleswade
- Tax Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Biggleswade