An expanding, highly credible organisation within Milton Keynes are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. As Credit Controller based in Milton Keynes, you will receive a salary of up to £23000 plus a fantastic benefits package which could include study support. The role of Credit Controller will include:
- Liaising with external clients via a variety of methods including email, letter and phone
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Liaising with consumers and business on a daily basis
- Reducing aged debt
- Cash Allocation
- Processing of Sales invoices to the Sales Ledger
- General Administration skills
- Ad Hoc finance duties
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller you MUST:
- Have experience of working within Credit Control
- Posses strong communication skills
- Be able to liaise with different departments
- Have the ability to communicate with both business's and consumers
As a market leading organisation in Milton Keynes, the organisation are developing their client base and require a Credit Controller to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Salary & Benefits
As Credit Controller you will receive a salary of up to £23000 per annum as well as very good company specific benefits. There benefits include; pension package, 22 days holiday and other company specific benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.