Chair of the Board
Rochdale Boroughwide Housing
Chair of the Board (EMA: 297)
Remunerated £11k plus reasonable expenses;
Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH) is the UK’s first tenant and employee co-owned mutual housing society, placing members, tenants and employees at the heart of decision making to provide better places for everyone to live and work.
2017 sees the fifth anniversary of an independent RBH, following the transfer of homes from Rochdale Council, and we have a very clear sense of our future purpose. Committed to independence and mutuality, we aim to remain rooted in Rochdale, its people and its places – working closely with other local partners and at scale with Greater Manchester partners when this will deliver clear benefits locally.
Already recognised as a key local anchor institution, we want to build on this, developing a range of housing products and a quality and mix of offer which meets the needs and aspirations of local people and supports local economic growth. Tailoring our role to suit the different circumstances in neighbourhoods, we will be efficient, agile, creative and resilient.
We now have opportunities for individuals who share our mutual values and ambitions for Rochdale to join our Board. Our Chair will provide the leadership required to shape and inform our key strategic decisions. This role will position you at the heart of our organisation, and our community. Engaging and authoritative, you will be an effective ambassador for RBH, with the ability to persuade, influence and win the confidence of a hugely diverse set of stakeholders.
For an informal discussion, please contact Ian Robertson at EMA on 01926 887272. For more information, visit www.rbh.org.uk/director.
More searches like this
- Accountant Property / Housing / Real Estate Qualified by Experience jobs in North East England
- Financial Controller Property / Housing / Real Estate Qualified by Experience jobs in North East England
- Financial Director Property / Housing / Real Estate Qualified by Experience jobs in North East England
- Management Accountant Property / Housing / Real Estate Qualified by Experience jobs in North East England
- Head of Finance Property / Housing / Real Estate Qualified by Experience jobs in North East England