Audit Senior Manager - Milton Keynes
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, is going through a period of rapid growth and has an opportunity for an Audit Manager to take full responsibility for a portfolio of clients consisting of significant Owner Managed Businesses, supervising staff and being an integral part of the continued growth and development of the team and the office. Candidates must have proven Business Development skills and an appetite to progress this
Audit Manager - Milton Keynes c£60K - £80K package
This is an autonomous role allowing you to develop your client portfolio through business development and offers the opportunity for career progression.
- Responsible for a number of audit teams and the day-to-day control of each audit.
- Identifying key areas for clients to assist with business development and the planning of client services.
- Responsible for managing audit teams on various assignments, with specific line management responsibility.
- Responsible for motivating, developing and coaching the audit team and conducting evaluations of staff performance at the end of assignments.
- Marketing - Assist in the production of proposals and presentations for new work and encouraged to develop your own network of contacts.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with experience in audit and a good working knowledge of compliance and regulation
- Experience in dealing with large audits and complex groups, including international
- Experience in dealing with complex technical matters, including UK GAAP
- The ability to be proactive and commercial and be enthusiastic about the business development aspects of working with an International Firm.
If you have the relevant skills and qualifications then please submit your CV for review. Unfortunately due to a large number of applications we are only able to contact those candidates who are shortlisted for the role.