• All-inclusive payment – no need to book exams
• Industry expert Tutors available via phone, email and online
• ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner – recognised for quality of learning and support
• Live online classes – not just pre-recorded
• Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop for fully flexible learning
• Award-winning online learning experience with 92% student satisfaction
• Save up to 35% with a range of course bundles*
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
- 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national average
- Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
- Flexible payment options
- Professional advice upon enrolment.
What the course is about
The ACCA Level 4 Diploma will teach you how to complete a range of advanced accounting tasks required to professionally manage a company’s accounting system, giving you the most relevant and up-to-date skills required for work in the industry.
You will learn the nature, purpose and source of management information, the context and purpose of financial reporting, how to prepare financial statements, administration, general office skills and how to manage individuals and teams.
Being in admin, secretarial, recruitment or working as a PA currently could be a strong advantage for you if you’re going into this career as you’d have already picked up skills that you’d be able to transfer to your new career such as general office skills and IT skills, skills in business administration and management.
The Level 4 Accounting for Business course forms the first four units of the full ACCA qualification. Completing these units will provide you with the skills and knowledge to progress to the Advanced Diploma units.
Having the ‘ACCA’ letters after your name demonstrates excellence, drive and high standards of professionalism recognised by employers around the world.
“I’m so proud to be a qualified Accountant. I feel confident about my future now. Home Learning College opened so many doors for me.” – Kalina Georgieva
Who is it for?
Those who already have some experience in accounting or knowledge of accounting principles and wish to open the doors to Chartered Accountancy.
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Accounting in business
- Foundation in professionalism.
4 x Computer Based Assessments.
What is included:
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Specialist Career Management service.
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12, 24 or 36 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
About the ACCA
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional Accountants, offering business-relevant, first choice qualifications to people who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. ACCA support 428,000 students across 173 countries, working with governments, regulators, employers and other professional bodies worldwide to strengthen the global accountancy profession.
To enrol on this course, you must have a minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five separate subjects including Maths and English, or two years experience in an accounting or bookkeeping related role. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.
Having completed the full ACCA qualification and gained the relevant practical experience, you will be able to display the ACCA letters after your name – an instantly recognisable badge, giving you the opportunity to choose where you work, in any sector in the world.
To find out more information about ACCA Level 4, click here.