• All-inclusive payment – no need to book exams
• Industry expert Tutors available via phone, email and online
• ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner – recognised for quality of learning and support
• Live online classes – not just pre-recorded
• Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop for fully flexible learning
• Award-winning online learning experience with 92% student satisfaction
• Save up to 35% with a range of course bundles*
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
- 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national average
- Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
- Flexible payment options
- Professional advice upon enrolment.
The AAT Access course is the ideal way to discover if accounting is the right career for you. A career in accounting means working with finance at the heart of the business, recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with huge potential in terms of career progression, opportunities and success.
The course will introduce you to fundamental accountancy and finance skills and increase your career prospects within the profession. You will learn how to identify different types of business documents, how to carry out a range of basic mathematical functions using accounting data and how to process receipts and payments using batch processing procedures.
If you are currently working in admin, secretarial or as a PA and are looking to make the transition into accounting this is the ideal introductory course.
In addition to core accounting skills you’ll learn about business administration. If you already have general office skills it is a plus but they are not mandatory for you to enrol on the course.
“I was made redundant last year and decided I wanted to change career. When I phoned Home Learning College they so nice and helpful and were ready to help me get started straight away.”– Carla Reed
Who is it for?
Those who have little or no experience in accounting and would like to find out what accountancy involves before committing to further study.
- Accounting in a professional environment
- Mathematics for accounting
- Creating business documents
- Essential accounting procedures.
1 x computer based assessment
What is included:
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Specialist Career Management service
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
About the AAT
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading awarding body for skills based accounting qualifications, awarding 90% of all vocational qualifications in finance and accounting. These qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised making you highly attractive to employers.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.
Upon completion of the AAT Access course you will be able to start Level 2 of the AAT Qualification pathway; the vocational gateway to achieving qualified Accounting Technician status, and opening the doors to a successful career in accounting.
To find out more information about the AAT Access course, click here.