10th Edition: Accountancy Professions Response to Coronavirus - 2nd September
Date: Friday, 2nd September, 2020
Time: 02:00 PM BST
Duration: 1 hour
Every month, Accountancy Age will be joined by two leading practices who will share how they are tackling the challenges both within the practice as well as how they are supporting clients in these unprecedented times.
The question now is how the most impacted practices can rebuild to compete, and how the strong can capitalise on their position.
• Ongoing resilience, and an infrastructure that allows continuously high-quality client service no matter where practitioners may work from
• Data security, in response to more threats and less control of data
• Cost-effectiveness, by removing IT costs and increasing productivity
• Chris Knowles, Chief Digital Officer, RSM
• Adam Ryan, Chief Services Officer, Calligo
• Tom Lemmon, Reporter, Accountancy Age
The 10th edition of Accountancy Age Live Discussions is in partnership with Calligo.
Register your place here.