The AAT Level 3 Diploma will help build on your existing accounting skills, teaching you how to complete more complex tasks within a manual and computerised accounting system. You will learn accounting processes used in business management, accountancy and finance, company forecasting, recording and accounting for fixed assets, management, administration, cash management and budgeting and business administration.
The Level 3 Diploma is the penultimate level of the AAT Qualification; taking you one step closer to full Accounting Technician status. Having a background in admin, secretarial, recruitment or as a PA may come in handy as you’ll be able to transfer skills from those sectors to your new job.
A career in accounting means working at the heart of the business, recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with huge potential in terms of career progression, opportunities and success. As your career progresses, you’ll swiftly start to pick up general office skills and administration skills.
• Double AAT Awards 2016 winners
• All inclusive payment – no need to book exams
• Live online classes – not just pre-recorded
• Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
• Flexible payment plans of 12, 24 and 36 months
• Study on your device, whenever and wherever suits you
• The best support for the new AAT synoptic assessments
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler. We have developed a dedicated module in the course to help support and prepare our students.
“Since having started on the course I’ve got a part-time job as an Invoice Processor. My goal is to complete all my AAT levels and go on to do my CIMA to become a Chartered Accountant.” – Beth Motts Hammond
• Advanced Bookkeeping (AVBK)
• Final Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
• Indirect Tax (IDRX)
• Management Accounting: Costing (MMAC)
• Ethics for Accountants (ETFA)
• Spreadsheets for Accounting (SPSH)
4 x Computer Based Assessments – taken at an external test centre
1 x Synoptic assessment – taken at an external test centre
What is included:
• Printed course materials and online eBooks
• One-to-one tutorial support
• Regular live online classes
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Personalised individual study plan
• Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
• Exams and booking service
• Specialist Career Management service
What makes studying with Home Learning College different?:
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national average
• Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• All inclusive course package
• Flexible payment options
• Professional advice upon enrolment
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading awarding body for skills based accounting qualifications, awarding 90% of all vocational qualifications in finance and accounting. These qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised making you highly attractive to employers.
• Hold the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting.
• Have 5 A* – C Grade GCSE’S.
• If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.
Upon completion of the AAT level 3 course you will be qualified for jobs in accounting such as, Credit Controller, Accounts Officer or Assistant Accountant and will be able to take on more responsibility, earning up to £29,000.
You will be able to continue on to do the Level 4 Diploma, the final of the AAT accounting qualifications, you’d have gained the full skill set needed for Accounting.