For this Cisco WebEx Technology Group sponsored AATV special, we asked
Accountancy Age readers to pose the questions they wanted to hear answered on
the cost-effectiveness of webconferencing.
Bert van der Zwan, Vice President Europe for Cisco WebEx, was on hand to
answer reader questions put to him by Accountancy Age event producer Christian
Watch the video to discover the answers to the following questions:
- How can you best encourage individuals to use technology and take part in
- What is the quality of conferencing, what have been the recent experiences
of users, how much will it cost?
- How can trainers sell the benefits of web conferencing to cynical
experienced businessmen who rely on personal contact for their business?
- How do we ensure cross-platform compatibility and reliability of web
conferencing systems between businesses when we can’t ensure the reliability of
email or even fax machines?
- How practical is it to run web conferencing across multiple sites?
To find out more about WebEx web conferencing visit
Colin responds to the call for 'Darwinism' in accountancy
If businesses do not take cyber security seriously in their business planning regulators may do it for them, the ICAEW has warned
Just one half of UK practices have implemented a pricing structure around auto enrolment implementation and advice - with many suffering increased costs
Deloitte's north-west Europe foray; BDO, Smith & Williamson investment paths; Shelley Stock Hutter; and Wilkins Kennedy discussed by editor Kevin Reed on our Friday Afternoon Live broadcast