Accountancy Age and Softworld have teamed up to provide masterclasses to develop themes covered in our e-business supplements. Topics include:
– Adopting project management strategies for large scale implementation
– Adopting an electronic procurement strategy
– ASP: the new outsourcing
– Security: why it matters to finance and how to ensure it happens
– Best practice management reporting
– The role of the e-finance function
– Support to overcome obstacles to moving your business online
– Implementing a formal ROI strategy: realistic budget and implementation time frames
Softworld takes place at the NEC in Birmingham today.
For more information log on to www.softworld.com.
Read all the articles in the e-business section from this week and last on AccountancyAge.com. The site also features additional internet news and interactive questionnaires. E-mail e-business queries and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also register to receive your copy of Accountancy Age.
If businesses do not take cyber security seriously in their business planning regulators may do it for them, the ICAEW has warned
The Financial Reporting Council has issued guidance regarding the annual reporting of 1,200 large and smaller listed companies. The letter highlighted the key issues and improvements that can be made in the 2016 reporting season
Deloitte's north-west Europe foray; BDO, Smith & Williamson investment paths; Shelley Stock Hutter; and Wilkins Kennedy discussed by editor Kevin Reed on our Friday Afternoon Live broadcast
Company bosses are considering relocating operations or headquarters away from the UK following the country's decision to leave the European Union