- Incorporating all aspects of the CRM matrix – call centre, sales and marketing, supply chain, back-office ? helping you piece together the CRM puzzle
- FREE SEMINARS – 3 Theatres, 32 sessions, 42 Case Studies – the best of practical education on the exhibition floor .
- Achieving multichannel integration in an increasingly complex world.
- Your customer – understanding and predicting the increasingly sophisticated demands of the e-customer.
- eCRM and the web-effect – what happens when the customer takes control?
- ASPs – and the new providers looking for their share of the CRM market – how new competition could simplify your implementation.
- ROI, performance measurement and marketing accountability – what’s the revenue benefit and how do you measure the results?
- Vendors unravelled – meet the vendors, test drive the software of tomorrow and see who?s in the driving seat. Over 90 of the best CRM vendors on hand to answer all your questions.
- To register online: www.crm.bi-uk.com
If businesses do not take cyber security seriously in their business planning regulators may do it for them, the ICAEW has warned
The Financial Reporting Council has issued guidance regarding the annual reporting of 1,200 large and smaller listed companies. The letter highlighted the key issues and improvements that can be made in the 2016 reporting season
Deloitte's north-west Europe foray; BDO, Smith & Williamson investment paths; Shelley Stock Hutter; and Wilkins Kennedy discussed by editor Kevin Reed on our Friday Afternoon Live broadcast
Company bosses are considering relocating operations or headquarters away from the UK following the country's decision to leave the European Union