Now is your opportunity to vote for the Accountancy Age Personality
of the Year. Who do you think has done the most for the profession this year?
You can vote for:
- Eric Anstee, chief executive of the ICAEW
- Rona Fairhead, CEO of the Financial Times Group
- Jeremy Newman, managing partner, BDO Stoy Hayward
- Alison Reed, group finance director, Standard Life
- Dave Hartnett, director general of HM Revenue & Customs
To vote click
A new head of solutions, Aidan Brennan, has been appointed at KPMG UK
Hundreds of jobs are secure after Spectrum Contracting has been sold out of administration to Minstrell Recruitment by FRP Advisory
Cowgill Holloway and Warings Business Advisors have merged, with a range of growth plans in the North West put in place
The Practitioner discusses their timesheet militancy, and reaction to someone playing it fast and loose with the details...