- To get their attention.
- For them to phone you.
Here are a few tips:
- Always type the envelope or use windows – don’t use labels.
- Sign letters personally or use high quality “stamps” – please don’t photocopy your signature or use lesser quality stamps.
- Blue is a good signature colour.
- Try having two partners sign the letters – don’t sign in firms’ name.
- Enclose a business reply card addressed to an individual in the firm.
- Enclose one or two business cards.
Just one half of UK practices have implemented a pricing structure around auto enrolment implementation and advice - with many suffering increased costs
Deloitte's north-west Europe foray; BDO, Smith & Williamson investment paths; Shelley Stock Hutter; and Wilkins Kennedy discussed by editor Kevin Reed on our Friday Afternoon Live broadcast
Accountants should alter their perspective on auto-enrolment to maximise business opportunities, according to Eric Clapton.
Kevin Reed discusses whether new accountancy group Cogital can rival the Big Four...and its likely direction of travel