- Section 739 Group – deals with specific anti-avoidance legislation contained within S.739 ICTA1988.
- Fraud Group – deals with fraud against the Inland Revenue, such as theft of repayment orders, false MIRAS claims or false repayment claims.
- Computer Investigation Services – deals with development and sharing of computer expertise.
- Board’s investigation Office – deals with suspected internal fraud and misconduct.
- SCO Liaison Unit – deals with exchange of information with overseas authorities.
Crowe Clark Whitehill , the top 20 accountancy firm, has announced the promotion of Chris Mould to partner
The latest opinions from Accountancy Age on Making Tax Digital, and outline plans to evolve the UK's corporate governance regime
Five million taxpayers are ow using digital personal tax accounts (PTA) as part of the making tax digital strategy, HMRC said
UK-based non-doms have paid ten times more tax than the average taxpayer, raising concerns over the Brexit impact on non-dom contributions and therefore, the economy